Financial Accounting and Advisory Services
Helping organizations enable scalable growth and operational excellence while overcoming complex Accounting, Audit, and Reporting challenges through the use of highly skilled individuals and leading technology.
Enable Scalable Growth and Operational Excellence with our Accounting Consulting Services
Eliassen Group helps companies with complex accounting and financial reporting challenges by providing innovative solutions, scaled to the specific needs of clients, led by highly skilled, experienced practitioners.
Your Trusted Risks and Controls Partner
By identifying potential risks and associated issues, we help organizations safeguard processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
Our Approach to Accounting and Advisory
Our Accounting and Advisory consulting services enable and improve the office of the CFO with cutting-edge technologies and world class expertise from our consultants.
Extensive Accounting and Advisory Expertise
With decades of experience, we can easily help you navigate business challenges and deploy the right solutions to fit your organization's needs. Explore our capabilities:
Operational Accounting and Finance
We drive continuous improvement across all aspects of operational accounting, financial planning and analysis, and cost accounting. Our capabilities include:
- Management and support of monthly financial close and consolidation processes
- Audit liaison and readiness
- Financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Financial data analytics
- Accounting process improvement
- Support for special projects
- Backfilling core teams
Our technical accounting consultants help address complex transactions and the ever-changing accounting environment as you adopt new standards. Our capabilities include:
- Evaluating, documenting, and implementing new or complex accounting standards
- Revenue recognition, lease accounting, and business combinations
- Interpretation, compliance, and documentation of accounting positions
- Purchase and divestiture accounting
We help ensure your financial reporting and related disclosures are complete and accurate while also taking measures to react to emerging trends in your industry, SEC comment letters, or new accounting standards. Our capabilities include:
- SEC, private, and industry
- Compliance reporting
- Financial reporting
- Global statutory reporting
- Financial statement preparation and reviews
- Business process and policy analysis
- Workiva implementation
During transactions, our team of experts draw upon their experience and technology to help clients navigate process complexities and accounting requirements which can arise. Our services include:
- Financial due diligence
- Purchase accounting, migration, and integration
- Divestiture execution
- Synergies realization
- System optimization assistance
- Transition Services Agreements (TSAs) oversight
SOX and Internal Audit
We design, evaluate, and improve business processes, information technology (IT), and entity-level controls, leveraging technology to mitigate risks. Our capabilities include:
- Outsourced or Co-Sourced SOX Support
- SOX Readiness Assessments
- Controls Rationalization, Controls Optimization
- Pre-and post-implementation reviews
- Data governance
- Process improvement reviews
- ERP reviews (Workday, SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, NetSuite)
From designing a transformation strategy to collaborating across each step of the process, we can help you achieve your goals. Our capabilities include:
- Process design and optimization
- Performance assessments
- Process automation
- KPI creation and management
- Management dashboards
- Establishing centers of excellence (CoEs)
- NetSuite implementation / ERP services and support
Private Equity, Venture Capital and Family OfficeOur service offerings provide support for the entire life cycle of investment from Quality of Earnings, acquisition and divestiture accounting to process improvement, system selection and more.
Accounting and Advisory Success Stories
Learn how Eliassen Group helped top companies overcome accounting and advisory challenges.
Lead Transaction Services for an Analytics and Workflow Solutions CompanyIn connection with the concurrent acquisitions of two multi-billion-dollar companies, the client hired Eliassen Group to perform, on their behalf, the incorporation and integration of these companies.
Material Weakness Remediation
We assisted a first-year public company registrant with remediating a previously identified material weakness associated with both Business Process and IT General Controls.
Using the power of Workiva for Integrated ESG Reporting
This client chose to partner with the Eliassen Group to help make their ESG reporting process just as meticulous as their SEC reporting process. They evaluated technology solutions that would help alleviate their pain points and selected Workiva.