Working with Eliassen Group
For 20 years, Eliassen Group has provided outstanding technology & software professionals opportunities at companies from emerging growth to Fortune 1000. These opportunities may be on a project, supplemental, and permanent basis.
Eliassen Group offers our consultants:
- Access to a variety of industries and skill opportunities, making you more marketable to many companies.
- More networking capability at the best companies in the marketplace.
- As much flexibility in your career as you want! You control your own career.
- Experienced career consultants. Eliassen recruiters average over ten years working with technology consultants.
- A weekly paycheck. Eliassen consultants are paid every Friday.
If you work a minimum of 30 hours/week, as a W-2 consultant, you are eligible for benefits. You have 30 days to elect limited health and/or Medical, Dependent Care and Commuting/Parking Flexible Spending Accounts. To enroll in any of Eliassen Group’s benefit programs, contact Human Resources for more information on these great benefits:
- 401K Plan
- Dental Plan
- Limited Health
- Computer Equipment and Software Discount
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit
- Eyecare Optical Discount
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical, Childcare and Commuter
- Online Courses Training Discounts
- Assorted retail discounts