Technical Recruiting Methodology
Eliassen Group’s technical recruiting organization is composed of career recruiters, averaging 10 years of experience in technology staffing services, who are invested in the success of our candidates. Many times they act as career counselors to our candidates as they work with them year-over-year, delivering personalized service to our consultants – and cutting-edge technology opportunities that excite them.
Our documented IT recruiting process quality management model is an end-to-end process of identifying, qualifying, monitoring and retaining the best temporary technology talent for our corporate, government and non-profit clients. The Eliassen Group recruiting process is driven by continuous feedback to determine that our consultants and our clients are well-served.
We look for these qualities in consultants to be presented by Eliassen Group:
- Technical and cultural match for the specific project and environment
- Sincere professional interest in the client’s project and technology
- Commitment to client satisfaction
- Positive reputation within both the client and consultant communities based on a record of professional and ethical conduct
- Willingness to comply with Eliassen Group contractual requirements and client-specific requirements
Before submitting a candidate for a contract assignment, we take the time to understand the technical and cultural dynamics of our client’s setting, job and project. In turn, we convey the opportunity thoroughly and accurately to our consultant candidates. This ensures that we can deliver the best fit that serves both consultant and client.