Integrating Agile Into Your Organization:
Maximizing the ROI of Agile Methodologies Within and Beyond Technology Departments
Eliassen Group continues our commitment to be a leader in the technologies that drive our clients’ businesses and provides interesting opportunities for our consultants and candidates.
Mass High Tech, Boston Business Journal, and Eliassen Group will host their second panel discussion focusing on the "organizational impact" of the Agile development methodology and strategies.
CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CTOs and leaders within IT and software development organizations will not want to miss this exciting breakfast seminar.
- Johnny Scarborough, Chief Agilist - Eliassen Group (moderator)
- Michael M. Mordas, CIO Outsourcing - Mercer
- Scott Killen, Agile Practice Leader - PayPal
- Jay Zoldak, Director of Quality - NaviNet
- Michael Benadon, Solutions Engagement Manager - Salesforce.com
Wednesday, May 25th - 7:30am to 10:00am
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
606 Congress Street Boston, Massachusetts 02210
7:30 AM - 7:50 AM: REGISTRATION
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM: BREAKFAST, PANEL DISCUSSION, Q&A
To learn more about Eliassen Group’s Agile Methodology Practice Area, click here.