Current Internal Positions
Working for Eliassen Group provides you the foundation and future at a top-notch firm. We do our very best to make sure that you enhance your career and continue to develop.
Full time Staff Employees:
Working at Eliassen Group
Eliassen Group offers skilled personnel the opportunity to flourish in an open, entrepreneurial culture that encourages team work and personal contribution.
Named "Best Place to Work" for several years and one of the fastest growing private companies, a "BBJ Pacesetter" by Boston Business Journal, Eliassen Group is also ranked in the "Inc. 5000". These awards and other honors over 20 years are a testimony to the company's ongoing status as a trusted talent source across industries.
Eliassen Group consistently seeks out professional and administrative talent to help grow and maintain our commitment to excellence. Please review our current openings.
If you are interested in working full-time for Eliassen Group, please send your resume and cover letter to:
John Segalla, Director of Human Resources
30 Audubon Road
Wakefield, MA 01880
Or email these materials to John Segalla at email@example.com.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer these benefits to full-time Eliassen Group employees:
- A comprehensive medical and dental plan
- A 401k savings plan from Fidelity Investments with company match and an optional Fidelity Investments 401k Roth savings plan
- Generous vacations and paid holidays
- Full life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for medical, commuter and daycare expenses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly reimbursement towards health club or monthly massage
- Wellness Benefits (massage/gym membership reimbursement)
- Internal Personal Development Training
- … and more
Internal Employees: As an internal employee at Eliassen Group, you can take advantage of various benefits, including health insurance plans, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, paid holiday and vacations, flexible spending accounts, wellness benefit (massage/gym membership reimbursement) and more. Please contact Human Resources for more information.