Purpose of the Position:
In the Recruiter role, you will recruit qualified data analytical professionals, focusing on SAS programmers, using a variety of means, including, but not limited to, cold-calling, networking, LinkedIn, and standard job board searches. You will qualify and evaluate all professionals to determine their aptitude, ability, and suitability for our clients’ needs. Ideal candidates will have a strong track record of high achievement in the biometrics and pharmaceutical staffing industry, a strong passion for recruiting, and an ability to thrive in a production based environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop a strong relationship with candidates through meetings, networking and referrals.
- Must act with high levels of energy and determination to find new candidates.
- Must meet or exceed current activity metrics in terms of calls as explained by manager.
- Effectively negotiate pay rates in line with expected and budgeted margin percentages.
- Qualify all consultants for quality, availability, and deliverability.
- Understand and utilize Eliassen Group systems.
- Work closely with Account Executives to fill job requirements.
- Gather market intelligence in the form of sales leads.
- Interact with end clients on the phone and in person to take and clarify job requirements
- Must have track record of 2+ years of high achievement in the biometrics, data solutions, and/or pharmaceutical contract staffing industry.
- Must have experience recruiting SAS programmers.
- Must have a high energy level, sense of urgency and passion towards success.
- Must be ethical in their approach to business.
- Must demonstrate the ability to network and leverage consultants for referrals.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to bear exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required for the position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.