Eliassen Group is looking for an experienced Account Executive to support Eliassen Group’s Biometrics and Data Solutions division. Eliassen Group’s Biometrics and Data Solutions works with pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies as the preferred provider of biostatistics, statistical programming, and data management related services for phase I-IV clinical trials, pre-clinical and post marketing data analysis and reporting services.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of selling functional outsourcing, project based consulting or staffing solutions services to support clients in the pharma/ biotech sector of all sizes across North America.
Purpose of the Position:
Achieve revenue and gross margin objectives through prospecting, relationship development with key decision makers, and closing opportunities in the Northeast market.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Eliassen Group’s Biometrics and Data Solutions is focused on selling and delivering statistical programming, biostatistical , outcomes research/ analytical, data mapping and submission support consulting services and solutions for clients nationwide.
- Achieve staffing objectives by identifying prospects, building relationships with key decision makers, and making placements.
- Ability to relate technical and business concepts for SAS solutions, applications and user needs.
- Successfully close business opportunities by identifying prospects, developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions and making placements.
- Must meet or exceed minimum standard activity metrics in terms of calls/visits/lunches as outlined by manager
- Effectively negotiate bill rates in line w/ expected and budgeted margin percentages.
- Qualify each req appropriately and convey to recruiters effectively
- Research every division within Eliassen Group in order to effectively cross sell our services
- Be a strong contributor to the team in terms of work ethic and performance
Bachelors Degree Required
- Presentation Skills
- Internal Communications
- Verbal Communication
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Goals
- Phone Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- People Skills
- Results Driven
- Must have proven successful track record of selling functional outsourcing and staffing solutions in the Northeast area with a strong focus on hunting and developing new business.
- CRO selling experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SAS products, solutions, and services preferred
- Must have knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, and factors that impact the budget and decision making process in this industry. Knowledge of drug development process is plus.
- Must be able to work effectively with Recruiters to convey accurate temperature of requirements and demonstrate effective level of client control
- Show ability to develop repeat business
- Effectively work with other divisions (Direct Hire/National) to effectively cross sell services.
- Must have high energy level and sense of urgency.
- Ability to successfully integrate into Eliassen Group culture and transfer knowledge to others as well as uphold Eliassen Group’s professional standard and reputation.
- Work within agreed upon levels of flexibility in terms of hours in and out of the office.
- Must have a strong passion for selling in the staffing/consulting industry
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to bear exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required for the position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.